Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Really, is anyone surprised?


You are Dark Chocolate



You live your life with intensity, always going full force.

You push yourself (and others) to the limit... you
want more than you can handle.

An extreme person, you challenge and inspire the world!

What Kind of Chocolate Are You?

Okay, maybe the description doesn't fit but I love to take a quiz when the results turn out just the way you hope they would. (Unlike the Jane Austen test -- I did not want to be Marianne Dashwood as I see her as so flighty and slightly crazed, wait, maybe it does fit better than I thought....) By the way, I loved this website. They had HILARIOUS quizzes. (Which spice are you? [Cayenne Pepper] Which Muppet are you? [Miss Piggy -- malheursement] Find your pimp name. [Pimptastica Glider]) Fully recommended for a laugh.

No comments: