Wednesday, March 25, 2009

SERENITY NOW!!

I am still suffering from a lack of inspiration (in case you couldn't tell).

Seriously, I'm just trying to get by without doing anything desperate, like, oh, locking my kids in a cage.

Sunday was bad. I ended up calling a friend and she took all three children for the afternoon.

It was bliss.

The problem is, just like when I get a massage, I was all happy and relaxed and thinking, "Bring it on!" and then they did and then I could feel myself tensing right back up, nerves escalating and then I can't see anything but red.

*sigh*

Any other single moms? Does it get any better?

2 comments:

Jillybean said...

You could always try using duct tape on them. As long as child protective services doesn't get involved, it might just work.

Or, to create some more "mommy alone time" you could play some fun games such as............

1. Who can find their way home from the mall first?
2. How long does it take to dig a hole to China?
3. Hide and seek (They hide, you seek, but you don't really seek)
4. Scavenger hunt. Whoever can go through the neighborhood and get all the ingredients needed for chocolate chip cookies first is the winner.
5. Spongebob Marathon - have them count how many times he says "Crabby patty"

My kids have been out of school for almost three weeks now. Can you tell?

K-Dub said...

How about a vacation? Hop in the van and take I-5 North to Tacoma, exit 133. We have guest space!

[checking to see how may offspring you currently have]

Yep, we should be able to house you! Come and change your pace for awhile!

(Seriously!)