Wednesday, May 27, 2009

In Memoriam

A blog has passed. It was a great blog, full of pithy Latin phrases, angst and comments on becoming a crone suffering from Crohn's disease.

Zillah's easy way of scratching items of her to-do lists filled me with envy as my own to-do lists stared at me with haunting eyes, reminding me of all I was ignoring.

Her beautiful house, the entries on man-sized bugs, brilliant essays on women and drinking gin....all will be missed.

So while I appreciate that it was just time for this blog to go, Z, you will be missed greatly.

Then again....it could just be all those spanking pictures.

Perhaps I'll just have to come out of the closet and start looking for my own.

1 comment:

Zillah said...

oh, you're too sweet! i'll be starting up a new blog soon, and the first post will be nothing but all the spanking pictures i can scrounge up, just for you!