Saturday, October 11, 2008

Miracle #27 Day 6

The shame of posting my romance novels was too great and I found a new place to stash them. ;) Silly hairclip and mp3 player though didn't get put away. Also, see that 80's disk?

Last night, when Rob and I were on our date we wanted to see a movie but there wasn't anything playing that we were dying to shell out about $20 to see. So, we went to Target and bought a couple of movies and went home. My selection was Clue from the 80's and it came with a free CD with four songs: Lips like Sugar by Echo & the Bunnymen (completely admit to having to clue about who they are - maybe I'll recognize the song); Chains of Love by Erasure (loved them in HS); Need you Tonight by INXS; and Take On Me by a-ha (so, so happy to have this one). What a fabulous bonus to a wonderful film. The DVD lets me select either playing all three endings at once or having it play one ending at random. When the kids watch it, I can trick them by playing the different endings and seeing if they catch on.

Also, during our adventurous date last night, we exchanged the red dye I had purchased to color the white shoes for the costume and purchased, instead, red fabric paint; hence the two little red bottles sitting in front of the shoe box.

But the biggest change on my dresser is the lovely vase of sunflowers (my favorite flower). DH went to the store tonight because licorice was calling his name oh so loudly. He asked me if I wanted anything and I said no so he brought me home sunflowers. Yea. I love my husband.

No comments: