Sunday, October 12, 2008

Miracle #27 Day 7

Nothing has changed (except I put away those extra articles). Overall, I'm pleased. Who would have thought that I could ever keep my dresser so darn clean for a whole week? Who would have thought that I would have resisted the public shame of a messy dresser and still refused to make Rhys' costume all week? Ok, the last is not quite so surprising but it's always good to reaffirm that I haven't been taken over by aliens.

Oh, and hey, Miracle #27 is officially D.O.N.E.

Oh, and BTW, no, the rest of my room did not become a piling place for all the things that would have rested on my dresser but I didn't leave there. Just wanted to make sure you weren't imagining this huge pile of STUFF on my bed that I would remove for the photo and then put back when y'all weren't looking.

'Cause I would never do that. ;)

2 comments:

Alexa said...

Here's to hope and to perseverance! I love your year of miracles and am sad I missed the boat on mine (only 3 months left).

Lizzie said...

Ummm BFF, I saw your dresser last night when I was cuddled up in your bed (cuz I freeze at your house) and your dresser didn't look like that! :)