Friday, November 7, 2008

Tagged 8 by Mary Ann

Are you getting tired of me being tagged? Really? Yeah, me neither. It's so fascinating to talk about me. I love it. And you love to read it too. Know how I know? Because you're still here! ;)

8 TV SHOWS THAT I LIKE TO WATCH:
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Eli Stone
  • Pushing Daisies
  • Samantha Who?
  • So You Think You Can Dance?
  • Jeopardy
  • Life
  • Bones
8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY: (is it bad that it took me awhile to remember?)

  • Woke up and got out of bed
  • Worked out for an hour (okay, it was just a bunch of stretching but we did it for a WHOLE HOUR!!)
  • Picked 8 boxes of apples for and with a friend (she has a crazy idea of making applesauce) and a few bags for my family to eat
  • Washed a few loads of laundry
  • Tried to figure out if Oregon has a Senator yet.
  • Went to Cub Scouts and played Dodge Ball.
  • Wrote myself a paycheck (and did some other work for the business)
  • Held a crying friend

8 THINGS THAT I LOOK FORWARD TO:
  • The Afterlife - actually being able to have all of my loved ones near (including Mom)
  • Robert coming home every evening
  • My house selling
  • Christmas
  • Bedtime
  • Jesus returning
  • Going to the temple
  • Lulu's Birthday
8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST:
  • Traveling the world (not that there are any plans for this one but someday...)
  • Learn another language
  • Selling my house
  • Enough money to visit Lizzie in California after we both move (ach, don't make me cry)
  • My children's health, happiness, continued well-being and a close relationship with Jesus
  • A new back for Robert
  • That the move will go smoothly
  • Becoming the person I want to be and loving who I am
  • And yes, I can count, I know this is nine but still, to write a book
I'm too tired to chase after and tag anyone. Consider this a freebie.

No comments: