Friday, January 30, 2009

I Think My Days as a Defective Typewriter Are Ending

I'm blue today. I was blue yesterday but I blamed on a lack of sleep (5 hours as opposed to 8/9).

Now I'm wondering if my hormones are swinging and I'm going to finally get that period that my body has been putting off for the last 3 weeks.

See? This is why I didn't rush out to buy a really expensive pregnancy test (although I've heard the ones from the Dollar Store are quite effective).

Blech. This just means that this next week is going to be harder than I planned with mood swings inevitable and a desperate need to keep taking my happy pills.

I'll try to post something more uplifting soon.

3 comments:

M said...

I am feeling much, much perkier after heckling my sister-in-law Mia on Facebook. Amazing how much better teasing others makes me feel!

K-Dub said...

Bummer - I hate the blues.

I recently noticed the pregnancy tests at checkout at Dollar Tree. I'm not sure how much faith I'd have in them... false negatives? False positives? Aiyee!

Jillybean said...

I think you should blame it on the sleep deprivation. I haven't had much sleep myself for the last while, and I'm pretty darn grouchy.