Saturday, April 26, 2008

Who Would Be You?

I have a friend, Trina, who likes to match her friends with potential actors, meaning "who would play you in the movie of your life?" She asked me this one time as she hadn't been inspired as yet by someone whom she felt could play me. I came up with nothing. Then, clearly this was a while ago, I discovered Callie (Sara Ramirez).

I've previously mentioned, several times in fact, my adoration for Grey's Anatomy, but Callie is one of my favorite characters. She's not a skinny little twig. She has dark wavy/curly tresses and is sexy as hell. But most importantly, and I'm not including her "George O'Malley episodes" where she became a shell of her former self, she is kick-ass. She is spunky. She's an orthopedic surgeon; she breaks and sets bones for her living. She danced in her underwear on TV. She's awesome.

So, in the movie of my life, Sara Ramirez would play me and I hope that she would interpret me/my character as having a bit of Callie in her.

What about you, my friends? Ever have anyone whom you would like to star as you in the movie of your life? Need not be famous but preferably with good acting skills. Then again, who am I to judge? Perhaps you would enjoy the movie of your life badly acted - at least you could be assured of good laughs!

5 comments:

Lizzie said...

I personally think of myself more of the Bette Midler, I enjoy the exciting times such as "The Rose" ummm loved those times and than as I get older I think that I enjoy "The Wind Beneath My Wings"

M said...

Robert thinks Kate Walsh is a much fit.

M said...

I'm sensing a Grey's theme....

M said...

BTW, that should have been "better fit." *sigh* I should learn to type. But then, I do find seeing that I have four comments on one post so lovely. I just try to forget that three of them are mine. :)

M said...

Apparently I was too vague -- Kate Walsh is a much better fit for LIZZIE!! (I was not blessed with red hair!)