Monday, September 8, 2008

Looky, Looky

(titles are so obnoxious to come up with sometimes!) But seriously, this has been a good week. My kids started school, my house is coming close to completion and readiness for sale and my BFF brought me F-me pumps (which I've been wanting for oh so long!).

Notice the patent leather (faux) and the gold heel. They make me feel a whole foot taller. The view from up here is astounding!! It's good to have height to match the feet (size 10 women and I'm only 5'4").

And, as if a good pair of F-me pumps weren't enough, my surrogate mother bought me two twirly skirts. (You can see the edge of the black one in the above photos) *sigh* Bliss!

And I would have taken a picture of me twirling but I couldn't manage the logistics. I'll try again when I have an adult around to take the photo.

No comments: