Saturday, August 2, 2008

6 Word Encapsulation

I've been tagged by Zillah. I can't tell you how excited it makes me to be tagged. It means people like me. It means they want to read what I have to say. It means they know I'm cheap and easy and that I like to play games. Yeah. That would be Robert nodding his head vigorously to the last sentence.

However, do you know how hard it is to say everything in six words? Six words? I fell asleep last night trying to figure out what to post.

Mind numbing thinking...

I needed to add something about insanity because that's where I feel like I live these days; you know, when you feel like you're life is an out-of-body experience and that you're watching this person make choices all the while you're shaking your head thinking, "Will she ever learn?"

So: Mind numbing thinking, insanity of heart.

I figured it need to include something about being a mom, as that defines me in a huge way right now.

Insane curvy mother....or even better, insanely curvy mother

But I also needed to add my boiling emotions that swing me from one end of the spectrum to another.

So: Insanely curvy mother, rolling coaster emotions

OR: Happy, depressed, laughing, sobbing, angry, stoic

And then, in a flash, it came to me. Just now. Not as I was typing but as I sat upon my "thinking chair" aka my throne:

Holy mother of rolling emotional insanity.

Yup. I think that covers it. (If I were allowed 7 words, I throw back in the curvy because when I think of me, my boobs are never far behind.)

Tagging: Anyone who wants to play and feels they can encapsulate themselves into 6 words, no more, no less.

5 comments:

Lizzie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lizzie said...

Ok had to start over due to not being signed in yet!
1. Out Spoken; I am not quite sure that is a good thing or a bad thing
2. Caotic; because I have children, and I am in a constant anxiety attack
3. Loving; because I am a squishy (don't tell anyone)
4. Curvey; because God didn't bless me thin
5. Fabulous; because I have a great fashion since for fat women
6. Compassionate; yeah don't tell anyone that either!

and talking about the "thinking chair" did you sneak in my house and sit in it?
xoxox

Bored in Vernal said...

If you want to add the "curvy" part of your personality, you could just change the order a bit to make it:

Holy rolling mother of emotional insanity.

That was a fun exercise. Didja see mine?

Zillah said...

I feel the exact same way about being tagged. Somehow it seems to validate my entire existence for a couple of minutes. :)

I love all of your 6 word permutations. But I love the holy rolling mother (combinations of pentecostal meetings and woodstockesque festivals come to mind) the most.

M said...

Thanks to BiV. BiV, do you see how brilliant you are?