Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A Burst of Creativity

I woke up this morning and what did I see?
Couscous raining out of my pantry.
Morning has brought me such a big surprise,
Pasta falling on my boobs and thighs.
I could take an armful and make a treat,
Teriyaki couscous, yum so sweet!
I wish it could be so,
But it was never meant to be,
Couscous raining out of my pantry.

(To the tune of "Popcorn Popping on the Apricot Tree," of course!)

(And couscous, dry anyway, is very, VERY easy to clean up.)

BTW, did I mention? IT'S STOPPED SNOWING!! Apparently there is snow to the north of us and snow to the south but I am living in a magical, snow free bubble. YEA!! God is good! :)

2 comments:

John Gustav-Wrathall said...

:-)

M said...

John - Just the reaction I was looking for! I had to laugh when I got doused first thing this morning while trying to make oatmeal. I knew I should have told the kids to have cold cereal!