Saturday, June 28, 2008

Apparently I'm Not As Clever As I Thought

I thought I was being so smart and unique and witty by giving a tour of my home. (Okay, I really did it for Mia who's been dying to know what my home is like and I thought, "Why should I do all this work just for one person?" So I shared.) Evidently, this must just be a big blogger thing and I am just another conformist.

Damn.

But, in the effort of salvaging something out of this, may I point out that mine was first? HA!

And that I didn't get the idea by seeing it anywhere else (although I'm now convinced that this is done all the time?)? Double HA! HA! HA!


And to those who were concerned by yesterday's red alert, I finally settled on microwaving the last little bit of chocolate chip cookie dough into a nice warm melted pile of buttery, chocolatey, sugary mush. Yum! Red alert resolved.

4 comments:

Shelby said...

Wow! You take your chocolate chips very seriously! I respect a woman with such passion!

Jillybean said...

Have you ever got up early in the morning and made cookie dough just so you could eat it for breakfast?


Nope, me neither.

(That's my story and I'm sticking to it)

M said...

Shelby - you have no idea.

Jill - lol. The worst thing is when you get caught. I once filled out one of those email questionnaires you send friends; what did you last eat? My answer was chocolate chips and marshmallows and this was all before 10am. *sigh* At least I know those who love me, love me.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I really thought you might apprectiate it when you said you could not bring yourself to overpay for those chocolate chips!