Sunday, June 15, 2008

Old-Fashioned Garage Hunting

I've checked the garage multiple times and everything still looks clean with no sign of the wee beastie. Robert brought some rat traps back from his dad's and, after much snapping on his poor fingers (I actually had to leave because I couldn't watch it anymore), he had one loaded and tucked away.


Oh and that funky food stuff - poison. If the slap on the spine don't kill him, the poison will slowly rot away his insides, turning his brain and organs to liquid and his fur will....I think I'm a little to excited about the prospects of killing this animal. Does this make me a future serial killer?

1 comment:

Maryann said...

those cute little rodents? you are too spineless. JK! I hate knowing that they are residing in my territory so good luck getting that last one if there is any left. Is Roberts finger purple?