Wednesday, July 2, 2008

NEWS FLASH

This just in: Mia has reported that her husband, my brother, said that Harrison (aka, Hubba Hubba Man to Mia) is also in town.


Maybe I can get a glance of the whole family? Who knew life in Alaska could be so exciting? Here I thought I was just coming to see black bears and fish jumping and bald eagles. Apparently we are becoming an exciting mecca for Hollywoood types; really, I'm just waiting for my first glance of the paparazzi, forget the stars. Maybe I can steal one of those really cool cameras.....

2 comments:

Carrie and Megan said...

If I had known you were going to spend a month chasing after the creme de la creme of all time, I would have come with you!!!

M said...

oh sure, you won't come just to be with me but you'll chase hubba hubba man? Some friend... :)